Stanislaw Partyka was born in 1970 in Koszalin, Poland.
He began playing classical guitar at the age of 14. Between 1985-1992 he attended the Łukasz Rusin guitar class at the Public Music School in Rzeszów, Poland. In the years 1992-1997 he studied classical guitar at the Instrumental Music department of the Fryderyk Chopin University of Music, in the guitar class run by prof. Marcin Zalewski and Ryszard Bałauszko. He graduated in 1998.
Since 2005 he is dedicated to educational activities and building classical guitars.
- Scale Length: 650
- Neck width at the nut: 52 mm
- Neck thickness: I-21mm, IX-24mm/reinforcement – carbon rod
- Body length: 495 mm
- Body width: upper bout 280 mm; waist 225 mm; lower bout 364 mm
- Body depth: increasing from 95 mm to 102 mm
- Overall length: 1005 mm
- Double Top: spruce/cedar
- Back and sides: Palisander
- Fingerboard: African ebony
- Bridge: Palisander
- Finish: French polish - top, lacquer back and sides
- Year: 2020