The acclaimed Chinese luthier, Yulong Guo, created this wonderful guitar model. It is suitable for advanced students and concert-level classical musicians. Master-grade craftsmanship and premium quality woods form an exquisitely beautiful instrument that creates a rich, balanced sound with exceptional volume. The result is a superior guitar which easily rivals the more costly instruments in its class.
The top is made of the highest quality cedar wood, with Solid Santos Rosewood back and sides. The soundboard features a double-top design with two ultra-thin layers of cedar. Nomex is added in a honeycomb structure between the layers to give that characteristic sound projection and outstanding volume. Traditional fan bracing is used, giving a beautifully balanced tone during play.
Made of the finest Spanish cedar, the neck is available in both 640mm and 650mm scale lengths. The techwood fretboard features an additional 20th fret, and measures 52mm wide at the nut and 62mm wide at the 12th fret. Tuning machines complete the world-class composition of this professional-standard guitar.
This is a beautifully made classical guitar that offers excellent value for money without compromising on aesthetics, ease of play, or quality of sound.
- Top: Double-Top (Cedar/Cedar)
- Back & Side: Solid Santos Rosewood (Pau Ferro)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Elevated Fingerboard: Techwood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Machine Head: Artificial Gold & Imitation Ebony Tuners
- Rosette: Unique Pattern Wood
- Wood Nut & Saddle: Ox Bone
- String: Savares 540J
- Bind: Solid Maple with 5 Line Inlaid
- Finish: Gloss PU
- Cibeles Guitar Case Included
- The photos of this guitar are general product images that may differ from the actual instrument